giraffe

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chica Band Winners!

Wonderful friends! Thank you so much for participating and I apologize for the delay in announcement. Another Oklahoma snow storm resulted in an early departure for my sister's Texas wedding. Lucky for us we beat the storm! After two days of last minute wedding errands and kid wrangling, I finally have a moment to update everyone.

Without waiting any longer...the winners of the chica bands are Palvih and Kara! Ladies, please e-mail me (acdroste at gmail dot com) with your contact info so Chica Bands can send you your prize! Thank you again to this wonderful company for supporting this!

I am looking forward to more of these in the future!

All participants' entry(or more) was randomly entered into a numbered spreadsheet. I then used random.org to generate the winning numbers. 



1 comment: